The restaurant business is actually pretty great. My Lemonade in a Soup Bowl fine dining establishment makes well over $18 a day
what kind of stuff do you serve there?
Lemonade in a soup bowl
Did you just ask yourself a question and then answer with an obvious answer? Wake up America.
Lordalsion’s "I Abandoned My Town So I’m Going To Reset It But I Need To Get Rid of This Stuff" Giveaway!
What You Will Win:
- The ENTIRE Princess Series (Including wallpaper and carpet, of course)
- 100,000 Bells (aka all the bells left on this file!)
- Any other items of mine that might tickle your fancy! (Other furniture series, fortune cookie items, fruit, flowers, neighbours, etc.)
- Reblogs only!
- You do not have to be following me to win, but you should check out my blog anyway as it is a party :)
- No giveaway blogs, I will check!
- You have to be willing to give me your friendcode so I can give you your items!
- The giveaway will end on April 19th at Noon EST, 1 week!
- No laughing at my terrible bedhead.
This is how to run a stick of Chapstick
down the black boxes on your scantron
so the grading machine skips the wrong
answers. This is how to honor roll. Hell,
this is how to National Honor Society.
This is being voted “Most Likely to Marry
for Money” or “Talks the Most, Says the
Least” for senior superlatives. This is
stepping around the kids having panic
attacks in the hallway. This is being the
kid having a panic attack in the hallway.
This is making the A with purple moons
stamped under both eyes. We had to try.
This is telling the ACT supervisor you have
ADHD to get extra time. Today, the average
high school student has the same anxiety
levels as the average 1950’s psychiatric
patient. We know the Pythagorean theorem
by heart, but short-circuit when asked
“How are you?” We don’t know. We don’t
know. That wasn’t on the study guide.
We usually know the answer, but rarely
Stop whatever you’re doing and WATCH THIS.
"I asked 5 questions in genetics class today and all of them started with the word ‘sorry’"
WATCH THIS AND THEN WATCH IT AGAIN
how many sarcastic homestucks are reblogging this ironically, that is the question.
im reblogging this from a homestuck who reblogged it from a homestuck
this shit is ironic
omg all this irony.